The Business Systems Analyst is responsible for business requirements gathering, requirements clarification and documentation of requirements. Works independently regarding complex functionality to support and enhance one or a few existing applications and processes.
- Serves as a primary liaison between business stakeholders, IT groups on process improvements and technology solutions.
- Ability to complete end-to-end analysis of business systems including requirements gathering, prioritization, estimating, risk assessment, planning, use cases, and functional/technical specifications.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions, analyse, track and document the requirements.
- Define epics, write user stories & acceptance criteria in Jira tool.
- Creates mock-ups with excellent UI/UX based on requirements and finalizes the scope with the stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with Project manager, development and QA teams to accomplish project deliverables on time and scope.
- Ensures that functional testing is performedprior to production roll out.
- Documents the specifications, design, features and operation of applications prior to production roll out.
- Give product demos and presentations after production rollout.
- Explores new ideas and makes innovative contributions to existing processes or systems which improve efficiency and results.
- Ensure successful completion of project objectives by identifying risks, dependencies, assumptions and constraints, and develop and recommend mitigation strategies.
- May independently determine and develop procedures and approaches to follow. Work is reviewed as it progresses, but more so upon completion of specific assignments.
- Monitor client experiences and feedback on the use of IT products.
- Should have a bachelor/master’s degree in Engineering or Business. An MBA is preferred.
- Must have at least 4+ years of experience previously as a business analyst with a technical background.
- Must have experience working in development environment, preferably .NET and SQL server.
- Must have experience with requirements gather-working with customers to determine analytical needs, and carrying those needs through the development of data driven tools to facilitate the requirements.
- Must have strong experience in designing wireframes/mock-ups with innovative UI/UX.
- Must have prior experience in creating documentation such as BRDs, User manuals etc.
- Must process exceptional English communication and writing skills.Proficient with presentations, online collaboration tools (such as Confluence), word documents, and/or other communication mediums.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and actively collaborate with all stakeholders.
Any Grauduate or Postgraduate